Get an estimate from a certified arborist today!
Professional Tree Trimming & Fine Pruning
Trees can be very dangerous when they grow too close to a home or utility lines. If a part of a tree should fall, it could cause great injury to the property and possibly even people surrounding it. These trees are considered hazardous and just their presence could signify significant risk to those around them. Overgrown tree limbs have the potential to interfere with power and cable services as well as being a risk to their surrounding environment. Also, overgrown trees are unappealing to look at and will decrease the curb appeal and ultimately, the value of your home and property. Certain trees and shrubs must be trimmed and pruned simply for their own survival. If certain tree species are not properly pruned, they will eventually die and may have to be replaced.
Landmark Tree Care Tree Pruning & Trimming services assure tree health and safety. Proper tree care is an investment in the life and beauty of your trees. Well-cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Landmark Tree Care can assure you have well maintained trees, eliminate the unnecessary removal of a tree, and reduce significant danger – and substantial liability. Trimming trees, especially large trees, is dangerous work. Tree trimming is best done by a trained and certified arborist equipped to work safely in trees.
Landmark Tree Care can determine what type of tree trimming is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees. These techniques include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other.
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay.
- Removing diseased or insect-infested limbs.
- Creating better strength to lower wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm and ice damage.
- Training young trees.
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Thinning or removal of unnecessary branches.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
- Maintaining healthy Tree growth and shape.